Monday, March 30, 2009

Sight for Sore Eyes


Megan came home from school with a note from the nurse saying that she failed her eye screening, so we took her to the eye doctor. Lo and behold, she did indeed need glasses. She was excited and loved going to B.J.'s with me to pick them out! She got two pairs, one red and one blue.

For the first few days, she commented continually about how many things she could see!! I guess things had been blurry for awhile, but she didn't really realize it enough to tell us.


3 comments:

Maru said...

How cute! I got my first glasses when I was 7. I remember the feeling of seeing all the details I was missing. She looks great!

- Maru

Stace said...

It's always amazing the difference that glasses make! And then you wonder what you ever did without them!!

Stace said...

I know this has nothing to do with your post, but I just had to tell you that your child care comment made me feel about a million times better. We're actually lucky enough that the ones watching the babies would most likely be relatives so we don't even have to worry about the cost-- but I was still worried about not being THERE. So, thank you. :) It will all work out, I'm sure. I'm just a worrier.