Monday, April 20, 2009

Relay for Life

Updated: We now have more reason to walk than ever...On May 5th, we learned that Dan's father has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. The same cancer that killed his grandfather.

Original Post:

This year, for the first time, our family will walk in our local Relay for Life event. Last year, when Lauren was in Kindergarten, her wonderful teacher was diagnosed with breast cancer and we will be walking in support of her and the thousands of other survivors and victims.


My Girl Scout troop will also be participating with me this year. I have hopes that this event will teach them the amazing power a community has when it joins together.

Please consider sponsoring me in this wonderful cause by clicking on the button on the right side of my blog.

Thank you!

No comments: